Our re-move-around-the first-floor is still underway & hopefully will move further along tomorrow..... H ordered some tempered glass for a few pieces of flat topped furniture...desks & filing cabinets & picked them up yesterday. They will work famously. I am acquiring Elvy's library table for my desk. The top is kind of messed up so I am printing a bunch of photos off to put under the glass. I'll try to add a pix of that sometime this weekend.
I sure wish that Pop & Claudia were here because I know that she would just love Joe. She used to have brindle boxers in another lifetime.....come on out...I have no doubt that we can "borrow" Joe whenever you get here!!!
Last night, we went to see Beth Patterson. A Celtic-type singer. I thought that she was very good. H liked it more towards the end when she added some of her own humor to the show... it was very good. http://www.littlebluemen.com/ is the website. I haven't been to it yet, so you may have to search for her...I'm not sure. We had sushi for dinner before the concert & ran into some friends on the way from the restaurant to the theater....how cool is that??
K got his spring doo this week. H had to go to MSP so I got to take a longer lunch to take him to get clipped. The groomer is at the vet's office so we were able to have him get his heart worm test along with getting weighed....77.2lbs! actually that is 2lbs less than this time last year!! go figure! we'll try to get him to lose about 2-3lbs and that is about all. He's just a big boy! And we love him just the way he is!!
No comments:
Post a Comment