Saturday, March 29

the khakster & joey.....

This weekend so far has been amazing! Khaki got locked in his kennel last night so he got a good night's sleep so he was raring to go at 7am when we woke up. The boyz played all morning long and then exerted energy in spurts from there. It is easy to get amazed at how great today went for the dogs, but there are still 2 more days to go...we'll see how that goes before we decide to get another puppy....

H & I are moving offices & furniture & rugs galore so we have a lot of "help" & shadows....! Probably another good day tomorrow & some piddling this week should have things where we want them. Of course, I threw a clinker in it when I suggested that the tv in the living room be put on the opposite wall.....away from the direct tv feed..... but I may have sold my hubby that it could work very well.... we'll see.

I've gotten some spring cleaning done along the way & have some spackling drying. I may even get some touch up painting done too..... several years over due....

blogspot won't allow me to add any photos tonight. I will try again tomorrow. Sorry....I hope that your weekend has gone as well as ours has....

No comments: