Wednesday, March 5

more snow....

We got about 2" last night. I know that it is only March, but I was hoping that we were done with snow!!!! I happened to notice that it was snowing last evening. I always look at the street light across the street to see if we are getting precipitation of any sort. It was a nice, straight down kind of snow. I couldn't really get a good picture of it. OH well. Then, I had to take my camera to the work and this is what I saw driving out of our development.

It continued to snow off and on until about 4pm. Most of the snow was falling about horizontally....yeah, the winds were pretty strong. Not good. A lot of drifting at the park and even in the driveway... Oh well.
I'm working on getting rid of a headache & H got home and has a lot of work to do tonight, so it is 'ZA night. Pizza Hut just delivered, so I should go and get him off of the phone! wish you were here to share in both the pizza AND the snow!

No comments: