Thursday, July 7

Ah, a beautiful and fun wedding.....

 Bekky and her "best dude", her brother, were cooling their feet in the swimming pool at the park.
 The hand-fasting began....
 and continued....  they had some fun stuff in there: zip ties, Ethernet cords, usb cords, yarn, ribbon, nautical rope....you name it!   It was very interesting and quite ingenious....everyone brought 12" of something or, they had a basket with some in case you didn't...and they basically had their receiving line during their ceremony!  It was so AWESOME!
 Aren't they so cute???

 Paul, Tonyia, Ben, Claire
red converse, fancy mules, barefoot and barefoot!
oh, and notice that the hemlines all match.....
 Me and my fellow photog friend, T-Rex!   If I wasn't happily married already, I may have just swooned...
 about 1/2way thru the reception, out came the costume boxes!!!!
On the far right is H in his Winston Rothchild outfit and next to him is Claire with the fancy purple hat!
 I don't know who this is, but, really, have you ever seen anything like this at a wedding?   Well, I think it should be the new trend!
 H in his safari elephant outfit....
 The bride's parents...
the Mom's of the bride and groom...
I know that P&T&C really love Bekky and they enjoy her family a lot.
Many decades of happiness to B&B!

No comments: