I know that my northern friends and family don't want to hear it, but it is really been great here the last few weeks. I guess that it is making up for the week long snow and ice storm that we had in January. We've seen lots of people and dogs at the park. The playground is full after school. We have radishes, spinach and beets coming up along with our garlic and onions. I also planted romaine lettuce in a few pots and those seeds have sprouted! My klanchoe that I divided seems to be doing fair. We had a bit of a cold night and a few leaves got tinged, but otherwise is doing well. Had a bad line of thunder storms go through yesterday. Had tornado warnings for most of the day and, luckily, we didn't see any. The news was saying that most places didn't have over an inch, well, our gauge had 1.75" and that came in less than an hour! The creek behind our yard was about full!
Well, that is about all that is going on here.
have a great evening!
No comments:
Post a Comment