Tuesday, March 22

A dual purpose trip....

H & I ended up in MN this weekend.  We had 2 purposes: 1) to help celebrate Roger's 70th birthday.
 We had lunch at the Steer with him and Cookie and Chris.
 Here, Chris is trying to fight back flash for flash.  I think he lost.
 Purpose 2) to check on H's parents.  Elvy has been home a week from the hospital.
 They seem to be doing well.   And we managed to get a few smiles out of them.
 Made it over to P&T's for chili and for brunch.  Good times were had by all.
 Homemade English muffins, Canadian bacon, poached egg and hollandaise sauce...YUM!
 We ended the trip at the Rog's party.
 The birthday boy and the bag lady.  Fun was had by all!  (don't you just love the sweater??)
It is good to be home, tho.  I picked up the boys after work yesterday and we walked and relaxed.  Today is a few errands and I'm not sure what else...
Well, Pine Pollen has begun.  This am, the news said that the pollen count was over 2200.  Normal is 400.  And at the worst, it will be over 4000.  No wonder I have itchy eyes and the dogs have goobers in theirs.
Come visit....I have Zertek, Zicam and Allegra!!

No comments: