Friday, February 12

Guess what?

It's snowing! 
The weathermen are in hog heaven!  The rest of the country is having such crazy storms and Atlanta has been left out of most of them. Well, the 1-3" that they are predicting is in the process of arriving as I type!
We probably have about an 1" so far.  The neighbor teen age boys have been out for at least 2 hrs playing!  I saw a huge snowball being rolled across our front yard!  Not sure where it went.  There may be a snowman after all, but with the way that they are throwing balls at each other, I think it may have been for target practice instead of a snowman!
 
I couldn't resist getting some photos!
It is good that it is friday and we have all weekend to let it melt and the roads to get better.  I probably should have run out to get more milk, but I'll survive without.  As long as I have sugar for my coffee, I'll survive with out milk!
 
  
I doubt that we will lose any electricity...really no reason why we would.  But if we do, I have a gas fireplace and 3 dogs to snuggle with!  Bailey came today and will be here until Tuesday afternoon.  She is doing well. Because of her kidney failure, we really didn't ever expect that she would come to our house after the last visit.  We are glad to have her altho Cozmo and Khaki get a bit twisted around!  Cozmo tries to challenger her.  Guess he's afraid of losing his slot in the hierarchy!
 
Well, I am going to try to get some more photos without getting too cold!  I'll post as I get them.

Stay warm and dry!



PS: I did figure out the spell check. A misspelled word is underlined by Blogger.  Right click on it and it will give you options to correct!!!

No comments: