Ok, This is the bow of all bows!!! The tree is about 11' tall if it is an inch and that BOW is amazing! If anyone knows how to make one, I WANT ONE!!!
In June or so, we heard that Wait Wait, Don't Tell Me would be coming to Atlanta this December. H ran out and got tickets right away and we took our SF friends who just moved here with us. Oh, the laughs were abundant!
Here's the link to the podcast, you'll have to copy and paste as the link function isn't available in Blogger anymore:
http://www.npr.org/templates/player/mediaPlayer.html?action=1&t=3&islist=true&id=35&d=12-12-2009
2 comments:
Were you really there? COOL!
Paul and I listened to it, in his ICU room, and we wondered if you knew it was in Atlanta. What fun!
How beautiful.. I wish I could get a job like that (tour guide in a historical home). I envy you. THAT would get me in a Christmasy mood. Love
Chris
Post a Comment