Sunday, November 1

And the Winner is.....

Well, I had a hard time choosing. If you go to my comments of the contest, I had 3 very good suggestions----2 with recipes that you may want to check out. I have to admit, that Deb from SF had a recipe near and dear to my heart.....dog treats!

And my sister had an interesting Latke recipe that didn't include potatoes...don't they ALWAYS include potatoes or is my Swedish all messed up and potatoes aren't included in that???? Now, would YOU EVER make that, Deb????

And my S-N-L came up with what most likely will be our use.... spread on pancakes or french toast.....

HHHHHHMMMMmmmmmmmmmmm.......

I have to choose.....

This is hard........

Ok, I made 5, 8oz jars.....

I will send out all 3 participants a jar....

THEY, will need to send photos of the finished recipe!!!!

Heee...Heee....gottcha Diva Dillie!!!!!

I will try to get those out this week. If you could email my your address to my juno acct so that I don't have to dig for it, that would be appreciated!!!

Love to all, thanks for playing along with me!!!!

PS: yes, I'm a sucker! And this is why I haven't had contests before....and it may be a long time before another one shows up here....

1 comment:

silliedillie said...

I am just glad that i didn't enter the mashed potato and turnip recipe!!