The Steelers are up 13-7 and may just score before long. I sure hope so!!! Ray hasn't sat down since the beginning of the Eagles/Cardinals game! WE were so hoping for a turnpike bowl. He put the projector on the living rm wall. I've been working on laundry all day and only have 2 loads to dry. Only one will need ironed. Everything else is ironed and in the closets! Now, I need to figure out some plan on wearing the minimum in the next 2 weeks!
Field GOAL!!! YEAH!!! 9 pnt lead! We need a few more, Ben.....
H got ordered new bedroom furniture and I think, new washer & dryer. He has been on a mission the last 2 days and bless his heart...for all of the running he has done. I helped pick out the furniture....thank goodness for the Internet. I know that we will like it a lot! With all of the "stuff" on the washer and dryer's, I am sure that it will do more than what we currently have...which are really good machines!!! We will be able to stack the ones that he bought, so that will give us some more closet space. yeah!
Well, gotta go.....need to get more stuff out of the dryer...ironing helps my stress level and it is the 3rd quarter!!!! Whooo hoo...we sacked Flacco!!!
PS: the dogs spent a lot of time outside today because it was 39 degrees...yeah!
1 comment:
Congrats on your win.
I hope that the move goes well.
Ed
Post a Comment