Wow! I've been battling a head cold for a bit. I even missed last Thursday from work. Let's just say that I am MANAGING it. I have been able to keep all of the goop moving so no infection here...yeah!
After getting the Explorer back from the garage last week, we went to MN to meet up w/ H over the weekend and to have family time up there. We discovered that the window washer squirter was hooked up wrong....the front was hooked up to the back and the back was hooked up to the front! Talk about confusing when you wanted to clean the windows!!! I took a half day off of work today so I scheduled to take it in and get it fixed. They were so nice at the garage. I walked over to the mall and got some things done there that I've been needing to get done while I waited for them to fix it.
Then, I took Khaki to the vet because he has been limping a bit. this has been going on for the last week or so and we figured that we should have it looked at. We got some pain killer for him and if, after another week or so it is still bothering him, we'll have some xrays done and go further. I think that this will be enough. We also got heartworm and frontline to get them started before we get to GA. Our season down there will be year round, unlike being about 8 months here.
Ray went with me to the vet and brought Khaki home while i ran to my Gastroenterlogist appt. I have non-ulcer dyspepsia, which is a fancy way of saying that it is all in my head! I am taking a high powered antacid coat my stomach and build that up in the hopes that it will cure the problem. I will look for a doctor when I get to Atlanta and then go further if we want to have my gallbladder taken out and to see if there is more to my stomach issues. My doctor today mentioned that he is also of the mind to try different things before having any surgery and he pointed out that are a lot of stressors in my life right now that could be contributing to the problem.
AAAHHHH.....a deep breath...... it WILL all be ok....
Happy 50th birthday to my big sis, Chris!! We love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment