We'll see how productive my trip to ATL was, hopefully, soon. We found a house that we really, really like...now we wait to hear from the seller.
It has been rainy since we got here and that is very good. ATL has been a bad drought and every bit of rain is a good thing. I'm battling a cold but don't think that it will give me any grief when I fly home tomorrow. At least I hope not. I'm just hanging at the hotel today and went wandering the shopping plaza today. I did find some medications so I hope that they help. I haven't seen a health food store that big in a long time!!! There will be good things about moving to a metro area!!!
Well, just wanted to check in. We're all ok here.
2 comments:
hope you found your dream house love ya claudia
hope you get your house my love im keeping my fingers crossed for you and saying a prayer god bless
Post a Comment