Last weekend, I got the text that my best friend from college was getting married in Orlando on Tuesday. SO I rushed to buy a ticket and headed down late on Monday night. The wedding was very informal and comfortable. Very sweet and nice. Then I headed over to Deb's for an afternoon of fun. We both were flying out early in the am, so the airport saw us WAY too early! But made it home and got to spend almost 2 days with H before I took him to the airport. Brazil was his destination!
For me, it was work on Sunday. It was rainy all day....as a matter of fact, we had 2" in the rain gauge. This morning, it was drizzly and cool. I ran to Bulloch for a bit of administrative work and then lunch with my friend Lisa. After that, I stopped by Kohl's to do a little shopping. Managed to get some new tee-shirts. I should have looked at some shorts, but I really wasn't in the mood for that. When I came out of there, the sun was shining so brightly and I was definitely over dressed.
Made it home, the neighbor stopped by to check out some details of the kitchen. They are just starting their remodel and they have the same floor plan and contractor, so she wanted to see the windows. Then walked the boys and now, I am ready to head out to Yoga. I miss watching DWTS, but I do like my yoga! And while I am in such need of the stretching, I really like the people that I go with. We encourage each other and have some laughs along the way. As much as I like a few on-line yoga sites, I miss the interaction with friends.
Well, tomorrow will be a few errands, then a few days at Bulloch Hall and then off to see A.Jane....the week is getting busy!! Hope yours is a great one!

No comments:
Post a Comment