And I say that in a woeful way! On Wednesday last, Chuck came to stay with us til today. He did really well and only went berserk a few times on our walks. And even then, it wasn't as bad as it used to be.

Isn't Chuck handsome?
Khak & Chuck walking with H. This was a new way to walk; both on the same side, next to each other.
Cozmo was a little needy and had to have a little lap time.
And the Khakster had to take a break.
2 of the boys had to take a nap on Sunday afternoon.
And Chuck wanted to PLAY! Go figure!
We also were asked to watch Miss Ellie, next door. They left on Friday am and will be back tomorrow.
While she doesn't look like Amber, a lot of her actions are reminiscent of her. Goldens through and through!
She likes her outside time, as long as it isn't too hot out.
Yesterday, I went over to let her out and couldn't find her! She has a torn ACL and is a bit more limited in her movements, so I was very surprised to find her upstairs!
They have red raspberries and I gave her one and she decided to go foraging on her own! I hope that she has done that before cuz I don't want to be responsible for making a little thief!
Every morning, Miss Ellie comes out front and helps me water both of our homes landscaping. She loves to drink from the hose. And she listens really well but did like to wander the other close yards! I had to go and guide her back home a few times. She also likes to greet the walkers and other dogs that go by....the Walmart Greeter is her!
We go over about 5x/day to feed her and let her out and to give her pets. We will still watch her til tomorrow night. Then it is just us. I think that they boys will like that.











No comments:
Post a Comment