We made it in quite nicely, found the bus that dropped us about 4 or 5 blocks from our hotel & then we walked the rest of the way there. We had lunch and when we were finishing Paulie, Deano, & Gregg caught up with us. A few adult beverages later, we went wandering. We picked up Lance and then ended up on a bit of a pub crawl! Founds some great spots. The one place literally had about 150 beers....ON TAP! Talk about fun! Then we found Downtown Johnnie Brown's. Just a great little hole in the wall! Then we ended up at The Local. The bartender/server was an Arizona State alum and Deano lives in that area so they had stuff to chat about. And if the Twins beat the Padre's today, we can go back and have a round on him!
Oh, yeah, that is the reason for this trip....the Twins/Padres game. I think that it starts around noon or 1. H was up at 5....he couldn't stay still, so he went out and about....I showered and hung out and then I heard Paulie up (he's the lucky recipient of the sofa bed) The 2 boys are out wandering and I spiffed up for the day. I should go find them but I think that they are far, far away by now!
It sounds like tomorrow we will hit the famous ZOO and then on Saturday, Gregg has a friend who is going to take us out on his boat. I hope that it gets warmer by then! It should be a blast!
I'll check in when I can.
1 comment:
glad that you are having fun and you thought that being the only girl would be boring! Love ya Deb
Post a Comment