H is out of town for a few days. The pups and I have been getting up a few minutes earlier and taking a walk in the am before I get to work. I put Cosmo in the kennel and then come home for lunch to let him out for a bit. Then he comes out again when I get home. It seems to save the TV remotes from more teeth marks when I do this.....
Tonight, D & Joe came over for a walk. It really helps everyone get their pent up energies out.....I had some lasagnas that D& I made a few months ago in the freezer, so those came out with some lettuce and cheese salad...good eats! Khaki made me spill some wine on the coffee table and then, after getting that cleaned up, Cozmo got underfoot and made me spill more!!!! You would think that I would have had too much by that time....but I promise....there was still 1/2 a bottle left...and I was sharing with D!!!! I didn't even have a buzzz! Luckily I hadn't thrown the first wine soaked rag downstairs at that point! All's well that ends well!
Well, I had better get back to the Stanley Cup Finals. The Penguins are down 2-1 and if they lose tonight.....I won't have anything else to watch this weekend! Not like I would have time....but I think I would/could fit it in!!!
love ya!
No comments:
Post a Comment